Voting

Thursday, March 11, 2010

10 Months

Finley was 10 months old on March 5th. She took her first 2 steps ever on that Sunday, March 7th and we couldn't have been more excited. I have only seen her take one more since then but she tries so hard and wants to so badly. She is starting to sleep through the night more and more, but it's never consistent, as usual. Her appetite is increasing and she eats a good little bit. I think she drinks from her sippy cup alot more at daycare (that's what they tell me) than she does at home because I think she knows I will hold it eventually. She is cutting her top teeth and I am starting to see the little tooth buds come through. She is growing more and more each day (which makes mommy sad) and mommy and daddy couldn't love her more.




I love when she crosses her little feet and ankles like that. She does it all the time.


Can you tell she is starting to climb, too? Yikes!



She knows what she is doing, despite what people may think. Look at that face.








No comments: