Voting

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow # 2-January 10th, 2011

I think we all remember this a few weeks ago-the snow that never ended. Don't get me wrong, I do love me some snow, but this was over-the-top too much for me. We were literally inside, I think, for an entire week. On top of the over 10 inches of snow, was that huge, thick sleety ice stuff. Not to mention the fact that I am in Homecare and these elements are a huge occupational hazard for the entire agency. I was on call 24/7 and worked harder from home than I ever do at the office! I was fine until about Wednesday afternoon and then I returned to work Thursday afternoon. Adam was out the whole week, and that he was in the clear, but is now making up these days every now and then.
It was fun when we got to get out in it, but much colder this time. And as always, it was nice to be "stuck" inside with my 2 favorite people!! What a blessing it was when it comes down to it.


Anxiously waiting to go outside!


How cute is she?


It was literally up past her knees!






Had to ride the 4-wheeler with Daddy!

1 comment:

Betsy Marchant said...

I can't believe how big she already is! She looks likes she's 5, well, almost. ;) She is definitely a good mix of mommy and daddy.