Voting

Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy "Dating" Anniversary!!

Today Adam and I celebrated our "dating" anniversary. 16 years we have been together!! I cannot believe it. I have officially been with him more than half of my life..and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Yes, we have had our ups and downs over all those years, especially since we had to grow up together (started dating when I was 15 and he was the big 16), but we have made it through and I love you more and more each day.

Adam called me from work today to let me know that he had reservations at The Melting Pot, a place that I love and I have been really craving lately. It was so good and Finley and I really enjoyed it. My belly was very tight and "poked out" when we left.

Thank you baby for a wonderful day and for the past 16 years!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: