Voting

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter was so much fun this year. Finley was old enough to know more about what was going on and the excitement in her face and her voice were just priceless. I just love it.

It started off with a visit from the Easter Bunny!!!


The classic hollow chocolate bunny..my favorite. I always got one every single year growing up and this one was actually given to Finley by her Nana (my mama) who gave all 3 of us one!!!

Finley woke up very happy and excited about Easter!!







This was the start of our many attempts to get that "perfect" Easter picture after church (we tried before, but it was a no-go) and she was not cooperating.

She always has her own agenda!!!

She was telling me and Adam to leave at this point.

She was happy because she had found a squirrel and wanted to stay there with it and didn't care if her mommy and daddy stayed or not.



Now that we were home, I just knew I could get a good picture in the yard before we went in to change out clothes, but....

there she is..my barefoot, wrinkle dressed, sweet as sugar, loving, strong-willed, mind of her own...

sometimes cooperative (if it's on her terms), loves the outside and her puppies baby girl.

Once we got in the house, she tried to hide in the closet, so I would leave her alone.



After church, we all went to Karen and Butch's house for lunch. I work with Karen and Adam happens to work with Butch...small world. This is Finley wearing their daughter, Megan's, t-shirt so she could dye eggs.

Finley and Megan.

Karen, Finley and Megan.

Finley had a ball..she was the only little one there, so everyone just ate her up!!!












Thanks for a wonderful Easter!!!!

No comments: