Voting

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Ultrasound Pics at 11 weeks 5 days!!




Just wanted to let everyone know that I had an ultrasound today. Everything looks great and I am still measuring a few days ahead at 12 weeks and 2 days. It took the ultrasound technician like 10 minutes to get the little baby in the right position to measure the back of the neck (which was fine by the way). She said that the baby "was just relaxed and chilling out". She would try to press on my tummy and the baby would jump around and move its little arms and legs. By the way, my nausea is pretty much gone, but the reflux has started...FUN!!

I go back next Thursday to see the doctor and we will be scheduling the next ultrasound which will be the one to let us know what we are having!!! I will keep you all updated.

2 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

Yah! Aren't ultrasounds so fun? Just wait till you can feel and see him/her move at the same time. Amazing! Glad all is well!

Michelle said...

The end of the first trimester...what a milestone. Just think, you're a third of the way to having a new baby and a new life...I can't wait to find out the sex!