Voting

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Almost 28 week Belly and swollen feet

Well, this is what I am dealing with right now...swollen feet and ankles and lower legs. They started swelling at the end of the day several weeks ago and would be down in the mornings when I woke up. Lately, they are staying slightly swollen all the time..it's quite attractive. The advice I was given was to "get off my feet". That's not always the easiest thing to do, but I do try.




alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5304683667311525266" />
This is a picture of my 27 week and 6 day belly. I don't think it's any bigger than a week ago, but I know it will be soon.

And this is what my dogs are doing right now. I love them the most when they are sleeping like this. They are just so sweet and well behaved.

2 comments:

Betsy Marchant said...

Aren't those "cankles" fun????

Richard said...

We've all be there, girl! By the way, I don't think I've commented on your blog lately b/c I use Google Reader; however, I love your sweet baby girl's name...so unique and sweet! I know you can't wait for her to be here!