Voting

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Furniture and Bedding

These are a few pictures of the bedding and the furniture that I had to copy from pictures online because my baby furniture is not here and will not be until April! It takes 10-12 weeks to come in and my mother-in-law is getting someone to make this bedding for me. The bedding will hopefully be here sooner.


This is the furniture with the correct color. It's called rubbed white and we got it from USA Baby. This is not the style of the crib, though. The next picture with the sleigh crib, in black, is the style of the crib that we have ordered. I cannot wait to get it!!


This is an almost accurate picture of the bedding. I think we are adding to green to it but this is basically what it will be. I don't know what my obsession is with pink and brown????

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey, I love the bedding! The green will look great with it. I love pink and brown too, and am thinking of redoing Mackenzie's room in it.. Maybe she wont out grow it too soon. Plus I can deal with that better than I can Hannah Montana or something like that!

Leslie said...

Awww...I love it! And I second your love of pink and brown. Carlysle's nursery was pink and brown and I was obsessed with finding anything in those colors. I think they're adorable together and so classy! Her bedding is so, so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery when it gets done.

Unknown said...

Both designs of baby furniture and bedding are perfect... White one is my favorite!! I found many lovely designs at BabiesRUs...