Voting

Monday, February 9, 2009

Belly Pics..Kind Of

Well, I keep forgetting to ask my sweet hubby to take a picture of me weekly like I want so I just thought I would try a little myself.


This is me trying to get a picture of myself in the mirror last week. I was officially 25 weeks and 3 days.


This is the same time..just a little closer.


The next two are the view from when I look down. It's funny that I don't have the same view that I used to.




And YIKES..I cannot believe I was brave enough to post a bare belly pic. I am actually kind of proud that my belly has stayed smooth with no stretch marks yet. I may be eating those words in a few weeks, but until then, I will enjoy it. Ya'll let me know if anyone is frightened by this!! Ha, Ha.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Misty,
I can't believe the way you've been going on about weight...you look great. I can't wait to see you and your blossoming Finley in person!
Michelle

Betsy Marchant said...

You look adorable!

Lauren said...

Precious Mama!

Lee Wilkes said...

That is so funny-I did the SAME THING this morning!!! Your pics turned out better than mine-I'm too short for my mirror to get my full belly! Michelle is right-you look great and I can't wait to see you again!

Bree said...

Cute!! I would set the timer and run to pose before it went off! ha, ha....

Missy said...

You look great! Gosh I miss those days. I rubbed my belly constantly when my little people were in there. Didn't get stretch marks either!

Ashleigh said...

LOVE the belly pics!!! You look absolutely wonderful girl! Can't wait to rub that belly again!! Miss you!