Voting

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Coming Home and First Sponge Bath at Home






These are some pictures from the hospital the day Finley came home on May, 7th. She was not that happy when we were trying to put her in her carseat. Adam and I looked like two idiots and then I went and got the nurse to make sure we did it right.

Also, the next night, I gave her the first bath at home. She was a good girl and likes for her hair to be washed. I still have yet to give her a real bath because I am too tired and lazy to set up the little bathtub that Leslie gave her and my brain cells are a little gone these days.





1 comment:

Shannon said...

Misty, Finley is BEAUTIFUL!! You and Adam should go in to the baby makin business full time! Just kidding. Glad to see everyone doing well. Cannot wait for more pictures!