Voting

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Slacker...

No, I am not a slacker these days, just really busy.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the new family of 3 are all doing great and we have already had our first sponge bath at home and went to the pediatrician and many other things that I will post as soon as I can. My goal is today. I just realized there are no pictures of Finley on the website!! Yikes. I will get them out as soon as I can, but I just wanted to say thanks for all the excitement, involvement, phone calls, emails and everything else that people did during Finley's arrival. We are all so truly blessed to have all of our friends and families in our lives.

1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Hey, you are just a little bit busy!! I am so proud of you and so excited! I can't wait to meet her and hold her! Give her a hug and kiss for us. Hope your first Mother's Day is awesome!