Voting

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Finley was a daddy's girl way before she was born, and now that she is here..WOW! Adam is such a great daddy. I don't know what we would do without him. He has been taking care of me nonstop since I was put on bedrest in March and he hasn't stopped. Finley just stares at Adam when he talks and is very calm and content with him. She immediately goes to sleep when he holds her close to him because he is so warm, I figure. Adam rescues Mommy every morning between 5 and 6 for Finley's morning feedings so I can rest for 3 or 4 hours in a row. That is their daddy/daughter time together..it is very sweet and very much appreciated by mommy.

We love you and appreciate you so much, daddy, and don't know where we would be without you.




1 comment:

Lee Wilkes said...

So sweet! Isn't it so wonderful to see your husband as a daddy!!! It definitely brings out the best in them!